Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Coming soon......from me to you!



It's the month of January....64 days until spring.  For now, there's no snow or ice outside the window in my little corner of the Ozarks.  We had a little sunshine today but it's still more than a little cold.  But spring is on the way and so are many new projects.

This month, look for my first shifter story, Cait's Buffalo in the Alpha Males anthology coming out from Evernight Publishing.  My latest Evernight release is coming too...a fast paced romantic suspense title, Stranger Danger.  After that, look for a stand alone shifter romance, Byrd's Desire, also from Evernight Publishing and for those who like the sweeter flavor of romance, look for The School Teacher's Scandal coming later this year from Astraea Press.  No cover art yet for any of the titles but when I do and it's time, I'll share.

My first indie title, Will's Way, is out now and available at both Amazon.com and Barnes and Noble.com for just 99 cents.  Look for some more indie titles too, some updated and revised versions of some of my previous list, all new and improved to be coming too.

So far, despite a few bumps in the road early this month, 2014 is shaping up to be one of my best years today!

Come along for the ride and stay tuned...more news and covers coming soon!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet it!

The Romance Studios

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-6jNp4LDFrXI/TdOM6L9092I/AAAAAAAAAG0/SQaj2BgT66U/s1600/Kinfolk-EBOOK.jpg