Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Miss Good Samaritan!


The long awaited day is here - my contemporary romance Miss Good Samaritan is out in the world and I couldn't be happier.  You might think release day for an author might become ordinary after multiple novels (MSG is my 13th novel and my 6th with Rebel Ink Press) but it's not.  It's anything but.  I still feel a need to pinch myself to believe I have books out in the hands of readers.

It's available at all the usual places - All Romance Ebooks, Bookstrand.com, Amazon.com, and should show up soon on BarnesandNoble.com.  It's $5.99 and I think readers will enjoy, especially those who loved Witness Protection Program.

Of course, in between celebrating and promoting, it's always on to the next so I'm deep into writing two WIPS (I can't help it - love to multi-task)....one called Urban Renewal about a movie star who rejects the high life to return home to her blue collar neighborhood to find out who she really is behind all the mask....and the other, another historical set around 1850 in the Ozarks about a wandering Irish immigrant who makes his living prize fighting (bare knuckles, no holds barred), tentative title Ronan's Woman.

Then there are the upcoming releases....next month, my first full length historical, In The Shadow of War will be out from Rebel Ink.  I also have a shorter piece in the Father's Day anthology from Rebel, Three of Hearts with characters from my first Rebel title, Love Never Fails.  And from Champagne Books, I have a novella called Long Live The King.  It's not about royalty but rock and roll - we're talking ELVIS.

Somewhere along the way I have a historical novella coming from Astraea Press, a follow-up or sequel to The Marriage Cure called What Fills The Heart.

In June I have another full length historical from Rebel Ink, Guy's Angel, set in my hometown of St. Joseph, Missouri in 1925.  August brings us to Heart of the Ozarks, another contemporary set in the region where I live.

And much more is coming so stay posted! And keep reading!

2 comments:

  1. Wow x3! You've got everything going! Best of luck with this release!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So want to read Ronan's Woman. Get writing! :D

    ReplyDelete

Tweet it!

The Romance Studios

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-6jNp4LDFrXI/TdOM6L9092I/AAAAAAAAAG0/SQaj2BgT66U/s1600/Kinfolk-EBOOK.jpg