Thursday, March 29, 2012

Welcome Home Vietnam Veterans Day - Long Overdue!




Today is Welcome Home Veterans Day, a long overdue recognition.  In rememberance of this day and to honor all those who served I'd like to share this video, something a friend (Thank you Tommy Straight) shared with me last night. 

Here on A Page In The Life, we deal often with fiction, mine and that of other authors but today we're offering a slice of reality.

I remember the Vietnam war, my cousin who served two tours in country and I've known other veterans as well.  In my family, I have a long line of veterans and I salute them all even as we remember our Vietnam veterans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet it!

The Romance Studios

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-6jNp4LDFrXI/TdOM6L9092I/AAAAAAAAAG0/SQaj2BgT66U/s1600/Kinfolk-EBOOK.jpg