Saturday, March 17, 2012

The Luck of The Irish Was With..........

Happy St.Patrick's Day to all!

Although today is the day for the wearing of the green, our delightful St.Patrick's Day Blog Hop was yesterday!It was awesome - so much fun and several winners ended up with almost a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

Here's the winners from the whole blog hop:

Winner of the Kindle Fire or Nook Tablet:

#136 from Carrie Ann Ryan’s

Melissa L

I'll be attempting Irish Car Bomb cupcakes this St. Patrick's Day!

Hope you have a great holiday!
chitsuen@comcast.net

Winner of the $90 Amazon or B&N Gift Card

#4186 from Wendy Smith’s Blog

Shadow

True love? To me is being there, knowing you will always have there love and can count on each other for anything. Youd give up and do anything to make the other happy.
shadowluvs2read(at)gmail(dot)com

And the winners from my blog - winner's choice of any of my titles are (I decided to do two, so many wonderful comments!) are...

Kym (flowers4ver@yahoo(dot)com) and Catherine Lee (catherinelee100@gmail (dot)com)

Emails from me are heading out this fine morning!

Happy St. Patrick's Day to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet it!

The Romance Studios

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-6jNp4LDFrXI/TdOM6L9092I/AAAAAAAAAG0/SQaj2BgT66U/s1600/Kinfolk-EBOOK.jpg