Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day Is Here - Cupid, Roses, Wine, Chocolate And Song



  Happy Valentine's Day! February 14th has arrived.  It's a day for lovers and romance, sweethearts and sweet nothings, and a favorite day among romance readers and writers everywhere!  And it's the final day in the big With Love Valentine's Day Blog Hop!

As part of the long awaited With Love Valentine's Day Blog Hop, I've got prizes to giveaway, excerpts to share from my newest release, my upcoming releasea and all my novels. But don't stop here - head on out and around to the hundreds of other stops on the hop for more chances to win. The number of prizes is incredible and some of the prize offerings are just amazing.

Check them all out at The BlogHopSpot event page for the With Love Valentine's Day Blog Hop:

http://thebloghopspot.com/event-page/

I'm offering up one grand prize to be given away at the end of the hop - an eBook edition of my new contemporary Valentine's Day themed romance, A Patient Heart and a print copy of Love Never Fails but I'm also giving away daily prizes each day of the hop.


Today for Valentine's Day, I'm offering up several additional prizes -
* a PDF copy of my first release from December 2010 Wolfe's Lady
* a PDF copy of my December release from Rebel Ink, Sing We Now of Christmas (don't let the name fool you - although the book happens between one Christmas and another, there's plenty of story between)
* a PDF copy of my sweet historical The Marriage Cure from Astraea Press.  If you like it, the sequel What Fills The Heart is coming soon, also from Astraea

 Happy Valentine's Day to everyone - so many of you - who stopped by during this blog hop and thanks!

It may seem a little early to think about Easter season but it's coming.....and so is another blog hop.  I've already signed up to be part of the fun....and I'll be featuring what will be my new release Miss Good Samaritan, a sweet but action packed, suspenseful romance from Rebel Ink Press!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the great giveaway! Happy Valentines!
    shadowluvs2read(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aweesome!! Thanks for the amazing giveaways!! I am so excited to be a part of this blog hop and learning about so many authors that I didn't know before!!
    Thanks
    Mel
    bournmelissa@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi LeeAnne,
    thank you so much for all of the fun these past days, i have had a blast. i hope that you have an especially wonderful V-day too.

    Tammy Ramey
    trvlagnt1t@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Tweet it!

The Romance Studios

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-6jNp4LDFrXI/TdOM6L9092I/AAAAAAAAAG0/SQaj2BgT66U/s1600/Kinfolk-EBOOK.jpg