Monday, February 6, 2012

Guest Author Anna Keraleigh: Seven Days Of Jade!

We begin the first week of February with author Anna Keraleigh and a focus on her new collection of seven erotic short stories, Seven Days In Jade. Let's check out the blurb from the collection here:
Jade is an unhappily married woman.

Ryan is a sexy Private Investigator that loves her.

He brings her secret fantasies to life, ice cream covered flesh, dominance, handcuffs and the ultimate desire. However, their wild sexcapade ends when Jade’s husband returns and their oasis returns to desert. Can they survive apart now that they have tasted true love?

These lovers have a one-week affair that will change their lives forever.
Now let's sample a taste:

Jade rolled her shoulders and glanced around the office. Only two people lingered and she stole a pinch. Her nipple tingled with pleasure and her mind immediately roamed to Ryan, her man. They’d had some amazing sex yesterday, and only two hours ago, she’d called him to tell him the good news. Her husband, the dull bastard, was going on a business trip tonight. He would be gone the entire week. She was so excited her pussy creamed, even as she sat and stared at a boring computer screen.

Ryan was coming over and she’d suck his dick like a madwoman. Oh, the thought made her wiggle in her leather chair. Screw work, she’d rather screw him. Her eyes roamed the screen again, words were passing through her mind, but none really connected. There wasn’t even a point in continuing, so she shut down her computer, shoved the coat on her aching body, and left the office.
She hit seventy the whole way home, made record time arriving at her immense residence on Sunset Street. Her red hair tangled in the wind when she grabbed her purse and double-timed it inside. She needed to call him. He had to come over earlier. The thought of his hands on her body, oh God. This affair had turned her life upside-down. They had known each other a few months and the touching had started weeks ago. He was the guy in romance novels who all the women drooled over. Ryan was her unsinkable raft in the violent storm of her life. He made her feel precious, loved, tender, and sexy; he made her feel so much. The flowers, sent to her work by a good friend named Rose. She laughed at it every time. He’d made up the name when he asked to send her flowers; he said she deserved all the roses in the world.

The door swung open and revealed a man, Ryan, in a pair of black jeans and a cowboy hat. Jade’s mouth dropped open at the sight; he appeared good enough to eat. His black hair reached his shoulders and eyes the color of the sea. She dove to her knees as he murmured hello and caressed his dick through his pants. She cherished his hardness. “Hi, baby.” She licked her lips and attacked the buttons.
And hey let's sit down and have a chat with Ryan, the main male character, and just about the sexiest private investigator I've ever even imagined!

Questions:

1.Ryan, you're the private investigator who’s having an affair with a married woman? *Tilts head with no reply*
2.Um...Ryan? *Crosses arms in an aggressive manner* Have you ever met her husband? He’s a prick. So yes, I’m sleeping with Jade. She’s amazing, sunlight on a cold winter day. I know more about her than that pathetic husband.
3.Did Jade turn such a hard guy like yourself onto poetry? *Scowls* You got a problem with poetry? No, she didn’t. I want to make her happy so I’m trying. I also wear cowboy hats. She likes them.
4.Okay, then. When did you first figure out you were in love with Jade? *He stares into the distance* The first time she smiled. The first time she laughed at one of my lame jokes. The moment our hands accidental brushed. The second her lips touched mine and I was swept into a void of hope.
5.More poetry... That’s not a question. *Another scowl*
6.Sorry. Are you going to tell Jade you love her? Will she risk her marriage for you? I want to tell her. Every time I look into her eyes, I want to blurt how my heart feels. I will, eventually I will. First, I want to make this week the very best for her. I want to show her how much better it could be with me. I want to bring all her fantasies to life.
7.Why only this week? Her husband’s away on business. I only have one week to show her how much I love her. Then it’s her choice. Jade decides if I’m worth the trouble of divorce or...
8.Or what? Or she says no. *His head drops* I think my heart might just break. Is that possible? Can a heart break? I’ve been alone for so fucking long. No woman was ever the one, you know. But Jade’s different. She laughs at my jokes, she always wet for me, she’s as curious as I am about sexual adventures, she’s warm, sweet and kind. Jade is perfect.
9.Will you find your happy ending? Without Jade...no.*Throws the chair wildly about the room then storms out*
Here's where readers can find the book:
Anna Keraleigh is also the author of the very popular Fairy Flavor and The Ravaged Fairy, the first two books of The Fairy Series, a planned seven novel series from Evernight Publishing.
Her work also appears in both editions of the Midnight Seduction anthologies also from Evernight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet it!

The Romance Studios

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-6jNp4LDFrXI/TdOM6L9092I/AAAAAAAAAG0/SQaj2BgT66U/s1600/Kinfolk-EBOOK.jpg