Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday, Friday, Friday....is here!

The Naughty After Dark blog hop is now just a memory but it was fun and I enjoyed it.  Thanks to all the readers and fans who visited my blog.  My winner of an eBook copy of the newest novel in my ongoing Love Covenant series from Evernight Publishing is Gwen....an email will be heading out your way today!

Now we're back to business as usual here on the blog.  It's been a wild, wonderful wacky week for me.  I lost two and a half chapters of my WIP through some unknown glitch so I've been struggling to recreate it, hopefully in a bigger, better fashion.  I'm also starting edits for my next up release Miss Good Samaritan, an exciting romantic suspense novel due out April 3 from Rebel Ink Press. 

I'm days away from celebrating my twin daughters' sixteenth birthday next week.

And this weekend - today and tomorrow I'm judging at the local high school annual speech and debate tournament.

Never a dull moment...

If you have a spare moment, check out my guest post at Lila Munro's Realmantic Moments today with my tale of two houses:

http://realmanticmoments.blogspot.com/2012/02/welcome-back-lee-ann.html?zx=5f7960c64e2b3748

I'm jumping back in the blogging saddle with lots of blog hops coming up soon...details coming this weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet it!

The Romance Studios

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-6jNp4LDFrXI/TdOM6L9092I/AAAAAAAAAG0/SQaj2BgT66U/s1600/Kinfolk-EBOOK.jpg