Tuesday, November 1, 2011

And The Winners Are......

The Bewitching Trick or Treat Blog Hop was amazing, lots of fun for me and for my blog readers too! I've got the list of winners to post and I will get in touch with each one of you sometime today (Tuesday, November 1) but first I have three kids to get off to school and some other commitments!

And I'd like to announce that I'll be joining in another blog hop in December, one that should be just as big as this.  I'm already gathering prizes and swag for it.  I'll focus on my two December releases, my first ever Christmas novel, Sing We Now of Christmas and book 4 of the Love Covenant series, Love Shadows.  Oh, and also the Christmas anthology from Evernight - Stockings and Suspenders.

And now....drum roll please....the winners are:
Tote bag - Sue
Tote bag: Gloria
set of all 3 Love Covenant books PDF - Jenn
Ebook of Witness Protection Program - Lisa Wolphcall
PDF of World Without End, Amen - Flchen1
Print copy of Jack-o-Spec - Mike Woody
PDF of Midnight Seduction - Kathyrn Merkel

Congrats everyone and I wish I had deep enough pockets to offer up a prize to everyone who participated! I enjoyed all the comments very much and hope you'll all come back for the Christmas blog hop.  It will be called "Stuff Your Stockings Christmas Blog Hop" December 16-18, headed up by the same amazing author, Drea Becraft who put together this one.

I'll be over at TRR all month as part of their YES party too and you can always find me here at this blog, at my new Seanachie Stories: Tuesday Tales And More (http://seanachiestories-tuesdaytales.blogspot.com) and more.

I'm on FB  - Lee Ann Sontheimer Murphy and Twitter as @leeannwriter.

Thanks again to all of you and y'all come back now!


3 comments:

  1. So happy to win a tote bag. Thanks so much. susan Leech garysue@dejazzd.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you do much. So excited to win an ebook of witness protection program. Can't wait to read it!!!

    Lisa
    Wolphcall@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, LeeAnn! I'm thrilled to be one of your winners! Hope you're having a great start to the month!

    f dot chen at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete

Tweet it!

The Romance Studios

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-6jNp4LDFrXI/TdOM6L9092I/AAAAAAAAAG0/SQaj2BgT66U/s1600/Kinfolk-EBOOK.jpg