Saturday, October 1, 2011

Saturday Sale - 75% off on ALL Evernight Publishing titles today only!

"Sale" is my favorite four-letter word and today only Evernight Publishing is having a huge incredible sale.  All titles are now 75%, just a quarter of the usual prices (which are low anyway!)  We're talking $4.99 books for $1.25!  This beats any mall sale ever!!

It's the big wrap up for the weeklong Evernight Publishing Big Birthday Bash and a great chance to save!
http://evernightpublishing.com



Of course I hope to pick up a few sales from my Evernight titles, all 75% off today....

I don't think you'll ever see them this cheap anywhere so buy now!
And since I think Evernight novels are fantastic, take time to load up your e-reader today.  I haven't read an Evernight book that I haven't enjoyed and although I wish I could list them all, here are covers of a few of my favorite titles and authors:





Don't forget about your chances to win on the Evernight blog:


Or to save on the main Evernight blog here:


Today only - all day long - 75% off all titles!

And one more chance to win here - leave your answer in the comments for a chance to win a PDF of any of my Evernight titles!

Question: What color does Will prefer to wear?

3 comments:

  1. Will prefers to wear black
    GFC: June M.
    manning_j2004 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. will prefers black. thank you for the giveaway!
    gfc- shadow_kohler
    shadowluvs2read(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black
    shadow31071 (at) suddenlink (dot) net

    ReplyDelete

Tweet it!

The Romance Studios

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-6jNp4LDFrXI/TdOM6L9092I/AAAAAAAAAG0/SQaj2BgT66U/s1600/Kinfolk-EBOOK.jpg