Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Is Here: the Bewitching Trick Or Treat Blog Hop continues!!!!

It's here - Halloween, Samhain Eve, All Hallows Eve and the final day  for our exciting Bewitching Trick Or Treat Blog Hop!
It's the last day to sign up for all the prizes - I will draw and announce first thing tomorrow morning.  I'll also contact the winners and start sending prizes their direction!

We're back with a brand new excerpt - this one from the first book of my Love Covenant series, Love Tattoo



Would you like to watch the video? It's here:

http://youtu.be/z1Oq7ashPEc



It's Halloween so let's have some fun and hand out some treats!
To kick things off, I'm offering up a lot of prizes. So are all the other participating authors!
To enter my contest, just comment - and you can comment throughout all the days of the hop between Friday October 28 and midnight (the witching hour) on October 31st. At the end of the hop I'll gather up all the names, write out a slip for each comment and toss them into a hat or bowl or something. I'll let my kids draw out the names for the prizes and then I'll start contacting winners on November 1st.
My prizes will be:
2 full size tote bags with my romance author logo on them, white bags with pink lettering, each one going to a different winner
A set of all three PDF files for my Love Covenant series from Evernight Publishing (Love Tattoo, Love Scars, Love Knots)
Ebook of my newest Rebel Ink Press Release Witness Protection Program from winner's choice of All Romance Ebooks or Amazon.com
PDF copy of my new stand alone short from Silver Publishing, a Halloween themed tale called World Without End, Amen
A print copy of the new Halloween collection gathering awesome reviews around the cyber world from Raven Electrick - Jack-O-Spec that includes my short poignant tale, "Forty Eight Hours A Year"
a PDF Copy of the wicked and wanton new anthology from Evernight Publishing, Midnight Seduction including my story "Salem".

Be sure to scroll down to blog hop to all the other authors for more chances to win but first here's the details, blurb, and excerpt from book one of the Love Covenant series, Love Tattoo




As the kiss turned potent, he pulled me to the bed and

without bothering to remove the comforter, he took me there. He

entered my willing flesh with power and might that poured into me

with such strength that I thought for a moment that he just might fuck

me to death, the same thing I thought before.

When a warm front slams into a cold front, violent, severe

thunderstorms erupt and so we came together like a storm. My heat

prickled every nerve ending in my body like lighting, we came

together with the rumble and roar of thunder, and although his skin

remained dry against mine, I expelled enough moisture to fill a rain

gauge.

His cock fit into me like a sword to a sheath, like fist to a

glove, like Cinderella’s foot to the glass slipper. Our connection

raised the physical tension to an almost unbearable level as we

strained for that moment of completion. He weaved in and out of me

like a needle sewing cloth, each stroke of his powerful manhood

sending shudders through me that rippled with pleasure that edged

pain. I needed release and I struggled for it, pushing back against his

thrusts with all my might. As he whispered what must be love words

in Irish, I clawed him with my fingernails, fighting for a hold and

forcing him to that glorious moment of complete debauchery.

If sex could have been food, we would have overeaten. If it

had been wine, we would have been reeling drunk. Some of the most

powerful storms anywhere in North America hit Texas and so I

couldn’t help but compare the all encompassing force of his

lovemaking to a tornado. He tore me apart, scattered me to the winds,

and then brought me home, safe after all. In those moments of

completion, of the ultimate delight, we soared into the heavens, we

crashed among the rocks of the earth, and we died so that we could be

reborn as one.

I knew then that beyond any doubt I loved Will Brennan with

everything that made me Cara. My body belonged to him to do what

he would with it. He could have my heart, he could take my soul, and

he could own me, all of me. I am his, I thought, with such jubilant

joy and bubbling contentment. I knew that I loved him and would for

all eternity. No other man ever had made me feel this way and I did

not believe anyone else could.

The question that I did not ask, not then, was whether or not

he belonged to me in the same way.




Coming in December....book four Love Shadows:


 

 



Drea Becraft * Lee Brazil * Avril Ashton * Kellie Kamryn * Elizabeth Black * Lee Ann Sontheimer Murphy * Lacie Nation * JoAnne Kenrick * Daisy Dunn * Cassandre Dayne * Jessica E Subject * Sara York * Wendy Smith * Anne Holly * Lucy Felthouse * Kiki Howell * Julie Lynn Hayes * J.S. Wayne * Robin Badillo * Karen Erickson * Cari Quinn * Mahalia Levey * Dawn’s Reading Nook * Raine Delight * D.B. Moon * Kay Springsteen * Jillian Chantal * Cindy Jacks * Ashley Lucas * Rose Anderson * Eden Glenn * Beth Barany * D. Renee Bagby * S.L. Danielson * Ella Jade * Elizabeth Morgan * Rawiya & BL * Jean Joachim * Jambrea Jo Jones * Trinity Blacio * Debra Dennis * Natasha Blackthorne * S.J. Frost * Jaime Samms * Tabitha Shay * Sandra Sookoo * Kristyn Nicols * Roz Lee * Billi Jean * Dyanne Davis * Kharisma Rhayne * Erotic Diaries * Fiona McGier * Pender Mackie * Lily Sawyer * Roxanne Rhoads * Jodi Redford * Angel Martinez * Mary Absire * Sandy Sullivan * Kaily Hart * Dakota Trace * Lindsay Klug * Marie Rose Dufour * Stephanie Beck * B.A. Tortuga * Nicole Morgan * Missy Lyons * Secret Cravings Publishing * Marie Sexton * W. Lynn Chantale * Gabrielle Bisset * Karenna Colcroft * Lia Fairchild * Naughty Between The Stacks * Lelani Black * Wendi Zwaduk * Megan Slayers * Karen Marie Nutt * Kinley Baker * Paty Jager * Katherine Kingston * Beth D Carter * E. Jaime * Elizabeth Noble * Sarah Makela * Gracen Miller * Kerry Adrienne * Staci Brush * Cynthia Arsuaga * Kelly L Lee * Melisse Aires * L.K. Below * Selena Kitt * Ana Hart * Naughty Nights Press * Kianna Alexander * Ami Blackwelder * Gabrielle Evans * Lila Munro * Lisa Beth Darling * T.C. Archer * Tara Scott * Wendy And The Lost Boys* Carly Fall * Cheryl Bradshaw * Barbara Westbrook * Tamara Monteau * Natalie-Nicole Bates * Sable Hunter

10 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween! Awesome giveaway, thank you!
    shadowluvs2read(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great concept and Trick or Tweet to you on Halloween! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Blog Hop! Thanks for participating.

    e.balinski(at)att(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the generosity of so many authors on this blog hop. If I ever finish one of the storys swirling around in my head, I hope I'm as good to my fans.

    drainbamaged.gyzmo at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, happy Halloween, LeeAnn! Thanks for the generous treating!

    f dot chen at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great site and your prizes sound awesome, would be the perfect Halloween treat. Even better than a Butterfinger.

    mike.woody@rocketmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope that you have a happy Halloween! I loved reading the excerpt. Awesome prizes.
    jessangil at gmail dot com
    -Jessica B

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome great hop and book wow i
    would like to read all your books
    desitheblonde2msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh these are... *drools*

    shadowestr@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. walking here with a smile. take care.. have a nice day ~ =D

    Regards,
    http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..

    ReplyDelete

Tweet it!

The Romance Studios

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-6jNp4LDFrXI/TdOM6L9092I/AAAAAAAAAG0/SQaj2BgT66U/s1600/Kinfolk-EBOOK.jpg