Friday, September 16, 2011

Three Weeks And Counting: Witness Protection Program out October 3

It seems almost impossible but my next romantic suspense and contemporary romance novel from Rebel Ink Press will be out in just three weeks on October 3.  This marks my 7th novel to date which is nothing short of amazing to me and even more mind boggling is that by the end of the year, I'll have two more out, another from Rebel (Sing We Now of Christmas) and another from Champagne Books (A Time To Love) plus four new anthologies with my work and a stand alone Halloweeen short (World Without End, Amen) from Silver Publishing.

But Witness Protection Program is coming first and I'm excited.  People ask me if I still have those debut day jitters or the same level of excitement and my answer is yes, absolutely.  I hope that never changes but to me it's a little like ask a mother of several children (like me) if giving birth got boring and mundane after the first one or two.  That didn't either, by the way.

Here's the cover (by amazing cover artist Carl Franklin) for Witness Protection Program:

And the cover blurb:

When a routine trip to the local discount store turns in to a gunfight,
Kendra Driscoll must face the fact that her witness protection cover is
blown and she's in federal custody until further arrangements can be made.
Tucked away in a safe house in southern Arkansas, Kendra reverts to being
Deborah Kincaid, for now.

When Timothy Campbell dodges bullets and throws Kendra Driscoll into his
van, he knows better than to mix business with pleasure. Witnesses are
off limits. Period. So why is it then that Cam finds himself impossibly
drawn to the woman he's charged to protect?

As Kendra gets to know Cam, she realizes he isn't as unyielding as he looks.
Underneath his gruff exterior, Kendra finds a kind, sensitive man and
soon, she realizes she's falling in love. And when events turn ugly and
Cam suffers a life-threatening injury, it's up to Kendra to face her
enemies and deal with the danger for the last time.

I really think readers are going to like Cam - he's a tough guy with a tender heart tucked beneath that handsome, rugged exterior.  I think they'll like Deborah and I think most readers will find the suppporting characters, especially Aunt Francie, endearing.  

I've spent a lot of time with this book, writing and editing and I still love the story.

In three weeks, I can share it with the reading world and I'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet it!

The Romance Studios

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-6jNp4LDFrXI/TdOM6L9092I/AAAAAAAAAG0/SQaj2BgT66U/s1600/Kinfolk-EBOOK.jpg