Saturday, September 17, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday - Advance Six From WITNESS PROTECTION PROGRAM

My next up novel, "Witness Protection Program" will be out October 3rd from Rebel Ink Press.  I'm excited about this one  - my hero, Federal Marshall Timothy "Cam" Campbell is a total hunk.  So for the first sneak peek into the novel here are six describing Cam:

  His blue jeans fit his chiseled body like an outer skin and his plaid flannel shirt looked cozy.   On his hip, a Smith and Wesson .40 caliber pistol fit into a nylon holster attached to his wide leather belt.  His black eyes bored into hers, vital and filled with strength.   The solemn expression on his face seemed carved from solid granite.   He looked capable and very dangerous.  In fact, he reminded Kendra of a leopard she watched once at the zoo, graceful and somehow beautiful yet deadly.

13 comments:

  1. I'll take graceful, beautiful and deadly. Yum combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a lovely, dangerous and sexy description. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like my kind of man. Dangerous, beautiful and graceful...and I just love black for eye color. *shivers*

    Nice descriptive Six.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice description. Especially love that even though he is dark and dangerous his flannel shirt make the heroine think of cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am officially In Love! well done!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum! Sexy man with a loaded weapon. My favorite! *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, he sounds like a hottie! Wonderful 6!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love men like that Lee Ann. Please wrap him to go for me! Great six!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Damn, I love a man with a loaded gun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd go into the program if I could keep him.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice description, easy to visualize :)

    ...for some reason, the repetition of 'fit' jumped out at me... probably just 'cause it was used twice in two sentences

    ReplyDelete

Tweet it!

The Romance Studios

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-6jNp4LDFrXI/TdOM6L9092I/AAAAAAAAAG0/SQaj2BgT66U/s1600/Kinfolk-EBOOK.jpg