Saturday, September 24, 2011

The Love Covenant Series Continues!

I'm more than a little happy this morning to announce that Evernight Publishing offered a contract for the fourth book in my LOVE COVENANT series that features Irish vampire transplanted to Memphis Will Brennan and his lovely Texas born wife Cara.  LOVE SHADOWS continues the story begun in the first three books, LOVE TATTOO, LOVE SCARS, LOVE KNOTS.


As soon as I have a date for publication I'll share that too but LOVE SHADOWS was amazing fun to write and I think it will be an awesome reader for readers already captivated by the Brennans.

Although I've plunged into the writing of my World War II historical romance, THE HOME FRONT, my fingers are itching and my imagination soaring to get started on the next Love Covenant book.  The planned last two books in the series, LOVE ECHOES and LOVE LEGACY are already plotted out (unusual for me because I'm most often a pantster) and I'm eager to go on with the story!

Tomorrow kicks off the Big Birthday Bash for Evernight Publishing's first birthday so look for details here to link up for chances to win some fab prizes too.   I'm going to attempt to include my weekly Six Sentences into my first post and they'll come from LOVE KNOTS, the newest of the Love Covenant books out and available.

So stay tuned and come back tomorrow.   Hey, I'll be here all week (all month, all year) in my long term engagement at A Page In The Life!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet it!

The Romance Studios

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-6jNp4LDFrXI/TdOM6L9092I/AAAAAAAAAG0/SQaj2BgT66U/s1600/Kinfolk-EBOOK.jpg