Thursday, August 18, 2011

Thursday Thoughts

So it's Thursday but in my world it feels more like Tuesday because my kids started school yesterday.  If I ran the world, there would be many changes and one would be that I would begin a new school year at the first of the week on Monday.

I'm diving into edits this morning for my upcoming Christmas novel, Sing We Now of Christmas, from Rebel Ink Press with edits for another Rebel release coming by the end of the week.  So I'll be a busy girl for awhile.

In between I'm working on a Valentine's Day romance as well as working on the next of the Love Covenant series books for Evernight Publishing, LOVE SHADOWS.

I've learned that it's a busy life but like Nancy in OLIVER!, the musical based on Dickens' classic novel Oliver Twist, it's a fine life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet it!

The Romance Studios

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-6jNp4LDFrXI/TdOM6L9092I/AAAAAAAAAG0/SQaj2BgT66U/s1600/Kinfolk-EBOOK.jpg