Saturday, August 27, 2011

SIX SENTENCE SUNDAY - FIRST SIX FROM "LOVE KNOTS"

My six sentences this week are the first six sentences from Love Knots, book three in my Love Covenant series from Evernight Publishing.




            When you’re a Texas girl, weaned on old Gunsmoke episodes and every other old Western movie from Roy Rogers to Clint Eastwood, you know when it’s time to get out of Dodge.  After Will and I picked ourselves up after Sallie Hawkins did her level best to destroy us, it felt like time to me.  Although I loved our huge rambling home on the river bluff hills just outside Memphis and I adored going out on the road in the big rig with my Will, I decided we needed diversion.  A change of scenery seemed just the thing.
            Our experience left us both with a few scars.   I would always carry the vertical line on

my left wrist where I cut myself to save Will and the scar on the far edge of my face would

remain. 





Buy Links:



11 comments:

  1. very compelling...leaves me wanting to know more (so: as we say: mission accomplished!)
    well done you
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - I'm intrigued already. Nice six!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, such a good hook! Nice Six...

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic six, Lee Ann!! I can't wait to read the rest of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the voice in this. It says so much and still feels original.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, wow... I definitely want to know more now. I love her voice - it's obvious how strong she is by her words.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The scar on her face...I want to read more right now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahahaha! That was an awesome first line!

    ReplyDelete

Tweet it!

The Romance Studios

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-6jNp4LDFrXI/TdOM6L9092I/AAAAAAAAAG0/SQaj2BgT66U/s1600/Kinfolk-EBOOK.jpg