Saturday, August 6, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday AND Sunday Snog - Two For the Price of One

Just for kicks and giggles, I decided to do both Six Sentence Sunday AND join in the fun with Sunday Snog.  It seems easy enough - just make sure my Six also include a kiss (snog).

If you want to follow the other Sunday Snogs - start at Victoria Blisse's, creator of the entire idea, here:

http://www.victoriablisse.co.uk/hosted/1454203819sundaysnog.png


And now the six....from Love Never Fails, my contemporary romance from Rebel Ink Press available in both eBook and paperback formats here:
 
 
 
From Love Never Fails:
            He turned to her and swept her into his arms, pulling her so tight against his chest that she couldn't breathe.   The metal buttons of his denim jacket cut into her breasts but before she could protest, he kissed her.   His lips claimed her, rough and greedy, as the powerful kiss stirred her soul.   All the old feelings surged back, renewed and now combined with new emotions that threatened to swamp her.   His lips marked her as his and she couldn't deny the truth.   No matter what passed between them and despite the years of separation, there was no doubt that they fit; like sun to sky, stars to night, and Adam to Eve.
 
 

19 comments:

  1. Great six! I love a man in denim...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautifully written, Lee Ann! Wow, I love how they fit together. Powerful. Makes me want the book. Great six.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a Beautiful Six! You have a great story that I want to finish reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. been here and done this- All the old feelings surged back, renewed and now combined with new emotions that threatened to swamp her.
    Dawne P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sigh...I love a swept away snog, use of the kiss to finish where words fail.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great description! Especially like the line "the powerful kiss stirred her soul." Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful sensual romantic kiss. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. really lovely, thanks for sharing it.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pablo saysd you wroye the last two sentences very well; made me feel in the mood for romance.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very well written! I loved the ending on how they are meant to be together! Great six!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a romantic six! And I hadn't heard about the Sunday Snogs. Heck, I didn't even know what a snog was. So, educational, as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd love a kiss like that! Great 6 Lee Ann :)

    ReplyDelete

Tweet it!

The Romance Studios

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-6jNp4LDFrXI/TdOM6L9092I/AAAAAAAAAG0/SQaj2BgT66U/s1600/Kinfolk-EBOOK.jpg