Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Shiny New Cover Art!

In the past week or so, I've received several new pieces of cover art, two for upcoming novels, two for anthologies that will include my work.  So Wednesday, Mittwoch, hump day seemed like a good time to share my shiny new cover art.....

First for my upcoming November time travel romance from Champagne Books, the cover for "A Time To Love" by Trish Fitzgerald:




And next, out December 3, my Christmas release from Rebel Ink Press, cover by the talented Carl J. Franklin....a poignant, romantic story




Another anthology from Woodland Press, edited by Brian Hatcher, "Stories From The Hearth" including my tale "Cindy Ellen"



The long awaited and rather sexy Midnight Seductions from Evernight Publishing, another anthology that includes a timeless tale of love called "Salem"



I may have shared this one before but here is the cover for my stand alone short coming October 29 from Silver Publishing...

And another I may have shared that is out now although the offical release is still two weeks away, Jack O'Spec from Raven Electrick Press with my story "Forty Eight Hours A Year"...


So that's my latest set of cover art for upcoming works.....

But just for fun, two more of my all time favorites, both for upcoming novels from Rebel Ink Press..

Guy's Angel

And Miss Good Samaritan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet it!

The Romance Studios

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-6jNp4LDFrXI/TdOM6L9092I/AAAAAAAAAG0/SQaj2BgT66U/s1600/Kinfolk-EBOOK.jpg