Friday, August 5, 2011

Miss Good Samaritan - Cover Art!!

I always feel like a kid on Christmas morning, coming downstairs to find packages under the tree when I get new cover art.  I am also very humbled and impressed with the talents of the artists who create the covers to go with my work.  They are amazing and they manage to hammer down just the ideal essence of the story.   I like all my covers to date but sometimes there is just one that stands out and that would be the cover for my upcoming Rebel Ink Press release, Miss Good Samaritan.

Miss Good Samaritan should be out sometime in 2012....I have a target date but if edits and all go well, it could be sooner so I won't say at this point.   But first, I'm itching to share this amazing cover:



And here's the intial blurb:




When a wounded man leaps into Robin Cavanaugh’s car at a traffic light, her ordinary Saturday goes awry.  He refuses to go to the hospital and although her first instinct is to deliver him to the nearest police station, she relents when he tells her his name.  He’s a member of her church and swears he’s one of the good guys.  Robin feels inclined to believe him so she takes him home and tends his wounds.


As his condition worsens, she uses his cell phone to contact what turns out to be his brother, a local medical doctor.  Robin soon learns that Gray is no criminal but an undercover agent whose life may be in danger.


As their relationship develops and Gray heals, Robin becomes part of the action too.  When she gives her heart and accepts his marriage proposal, Robin has no idea if he’ll survive his last undercover operation or not.


I love all my novels and stories - it's similar to how moms feel about their kids but this one is one of my favorites.  The main setting is Tulsa, Oklahoma but they also return to Gray's hometown which is also mine, St. Joseph, Missouri.




1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to it already. Great cover, too.

    ReplyDelete

Tweet it!

The Romance Studios

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-6jNp4LDFrXI/TdOM6L9092I/AAAAAAAAAG0/SQaj2BgT66U/s1600/Kinfolk-EBOOK.jpg