Saturday, August 13, 2011

August 14: Six Sentence Sunday And Sunday Snog

It's here once again - Six Sentence Sunday combined with a Sunday Snog (kiss).....both for the price of one.

This week's selection come from book two of my Love Covenant series from Evernight Publishing, Love Knots:


            His lips fused to mine with force and held there as he used the one thing that would shut me up to his advantage.  I kissed him back, tasting his sweetness like vintage wine and let my hands stray over his body, hungry and aching with need.   His taut body softened under my touch, relaxed as he put whatever troubled him away for now.  Will’s big hands traveled over my skin with such gentle skill that I quivered now.  He thumbed my nipple with one hand and brought his mouth down to suckle at the other like a baby.  Shock waves of delight washed over me as I let my fingers stray into his hair, caressing his curls.  


LOVE SCARS (Book Two Love Covenant Series)

New paranormal romance

Lee Ann Sontheimer Murphy

June 21, 2011

Evernight Publishing

118 pages


Blurb:

After marrying her sexy undead husband Will Brennan, Cara Riley Brennan thought her happy ending would last forever but she soon learned that the course of true love doesn’t ever run quite that smooth.  Just when she thought they were settling into eternal bliss, Sallie Hawkins, the woman who made Will into a vampire in the past, intrudes into their lives.  She’s wicked, she’s jealous, and she won’t stop till either Will or Cara is dead.

Her psychic presence tortures them both in body and soul but when she arrives outside their home in the flesh things go from bad to worse.   Cara and Will realize that confrontation is inevitable.

When the three meet for battle, they all may not survive and in the end, who lives and who dies is up to Cara who will do anything to keep her chance at a permanent happily ever after ending intact.
Buy Links:
Also at Coffee Time Romance, Bookstrand, Manic Readers, and more.

7 comments:

  1. A great six. And the blurb is chilling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Six. I'm waiting for the confrontation. I felt the same way she did when you wrote "Shock waves of delight washed over me".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love a good 2 for 1! And that was a good'un. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely description. I can see every move.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully written, Lee Ann, and sexy as hell. Great six!

    ReplyDelete

Tweet it!

The Romance Studios

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-6jNp4LDFrXI/TdOM6L9092I/AAAAAAAAAG0/SQaj2BgT66U/s1600/Kinfolk-EBOOK.jpg