Saturday, July 23, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday - July 24 - Six from LOVE KNOTS

LOVE KNOTS, book three in my Love Covenant series from Evernight Publishing will be out this Wednesday, July 27 so in advance, here are six from Love Knots:




            The truth of that sang in my soul, a greater, stronger song that any I ever attempted to sing before.  I wished I knew as much poetry as he did, Shakespeare or otherwise, but instead, the words that came into my mouth came, as usual, from a song.   Suzi Quatro and Chris Norman did a song that I loved back in the late 1970’s, vintage but with lyrics I loved so I sang some of them to Will now,

            Our love is alive and so it begins, foolishly laying our hearts on the table, stumbling in, our love is a flame, burning within.”
             He opened his arms to me, as broad and open as the vast panorama of water, wind, and sky

spread out around us and I walked into them.  I came home into his embrace and all the emotion,

strong and potent, welled up in me and exploded so that I wept in his arms.  

9 comments:

  1. Excellent six and good luck on your release.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! good luck with the release!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet moment, them singing to each other! Congratulations on the upcoming release.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely six xx and good luck with the new release!! WOOT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emotional six! Congrats on your new release!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "I came home into his embrace..." That is a lovely image :)

    ReplyDelete

Tweet it!

The Romance Studios

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-6jNp4LDFrXI/TdOM6L9092I/AAAAAAAAAG0/SQaj2BgT66U/s1600/Kinfolk-EBOOK.jpg