Saturday, July 30, 2011

Six From "LOVE KNOTS" - Six Sentence Sunday July 31

With the heat wave here still in full swing, I picked six hot little sentences to share from Love Knots, book three in my Love Covenant Series from Evernight Publishing.

It's available at Evernight, on Amazon.com, and just about every other romance retailer online.

Here are my six:



His hands moved across my flesh like the wind over the

plains of Texas, strong and firm, wreaking havoc wherever they

touched. Will’s touch became a living and powerful force as he bent

low, passing over my throat and breasts to taste me where I ached to

be filled. His tongue, moments ago so sweet in my mouth, entered

me and I squealed with delight worse than a kid jumping into cold

creek water. Each thrust, every lick spiraled pleasure through me

with such intensity that I could not hold onto a single thought so I let

the sensations pour over me, savoring each.

When I thought he would enter me with his cock, ram into me

with his rod he surprised me by moving back up to tickle my throat

with his kisses. I could feel the sharp edge of his teeth as he nibbled

with such delicacy that he never broke the skin and thought I might

just pass on from this realm into another where physical pleasure was

paradise.






11 comments:

  1. His hands moved across my flesh like the wind over the

    plains of Texas, strong and firm, wreaking havoc wherever they

    touched. -- love that! What a descriptive six :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lord LeeAnn- this sentence "Will’s touch became a living and powerful force as he bent

    low, passing over my throat and breasts to taste me where I ached to

    be filled" about... well, let's just say I had to excuse myself from the laptop- lol
    Dawne P

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely beautiful Lee Ann! thanks!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. found you via blogfarm, one writer to another!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had the same reaction DawnP had. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful six - very descriptive and in the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I suddenly need to fan myself. Now really though - next week I need to see the next six LOL

    ReplyDelete

Tweet it!

The Romance Studios

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-6jNp4LDFrXI/TdOM6L9092I/AAAAAAAAAG0/SQaj2BgT66U/s1600/Kinfolk-EBOOK.jpg