Monday, June 27, 2011

Upcoming Cover Art!

I think one of the really awesome things about being an author is cover art.   I love all the beautiful covers that the artists have done for my works - no complaints.  I am always amazed at how well they create artwork that is so spot onto the story.

Since I'm pleased with my artwork, today I'm sharing upcoming covers......

first - since the release is next week, first Monday in July (also known here in the US as The Fourth of July) here's the cover for KINFOLK from Champagne Books

Next up - debuting around the middle of July, my first from Astraea Press, a sweet, short historical called "The Marriage Cure"


And my upcoming (one of several) release from Rebel Ink Press, the cover for my romantic suspense "Witness Protection Program" with that sexy Timothy Campbell "Cam"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet it!

The Romance Studios

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-6jNp4LDFrXI/TdOM6L9092I/AAAAAAAAAG0/SQaj2BgT66U/s1600/Kinfolk-EBOOK.jpg