Monday, June 13, 2011

Here, There, Everywhere

These days it seems like I am here, there, and everywhere - well, almost.  I accept any offer for promotion that I can grab because it seems that without promotion, without putting my name and works out there as an author, no one will know about either.   If people don't know what I offer, they can't buy the books so it must be done.

I occasionally worry that it may seem like I'm too full of myself and too busy tooting my own horn but it's not like that, not for me.

I am, I believe, a pretty humble person most of the time if not all.  I am amazed at what's happened with my writing career in the past year and excited about where it may lead in the future.  I am delighted to have four books out at present and more coming, some very soon.

Each time I get a new contract, cover art, or a release, I have to pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming.

If you can, head over to Rebel Ink Press today and read my Rebel Reasoning post.  It's about how a girl like me didn't grow up thinking that this life was a possibility.  Where I lived and how I was raised, it was about as likely as becoming a movie star or something.

http://www.rebelinkpress.com/RebelReasoning/?p=111

If that isn't enough shameless promotion for you, check out my spotlight over here - an opportunity that came up unexpectedly during an author chat on Saturday.  I grabbed it, had to hustle to get the posts and info to them but here it is....

http://longandshortarchives.blogspot.com/2011/06/monday-spotlight-lee-ann-sontheimer.html

Look for more appearances to show up all week long as I'm here, there, and almost everywhere!

1 comment:

  1. Promo is not as much fun as writing, but its important, and readers enjoy getting to know authors.

    ReplyDelete

Tweet it!

The Romance Studios

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-6jNp4LDFrXI/TdOM6L9092I/AAAAAAAAAG0/SQaj2BgT66U/s1600/Kinfolk-EBOOK.jpg