Friday, June 24, 2011

Author of Midnight Assasin - Mindi Ferrari!

A warm Friday welcome to author Mindi Ferrari.  She's here to tell us more about herself and to get us ready for her upcoming release, MIDNIGHT ASSASIN from Secret Cravings!

Here are a couple of links where readers can get more about Mindi and about the upcoming book:



Now here's more here at A Page In The Life:

Bio: First off lets state that I am not normal, nor have a I ever been. I am as crazy as they come. I have a brain that turns like a hamster wheels, and body that somehow has adopted some form of ADHD And my attention is like a dog always on to something else, new, and fun. Raised in Las Vegas, Nevada I have always had a passion for reading and writing. Since I was 10 years old I dreamed of writing horror novels. That dream quickly ended with the realization that boys and girls were supposed to not only get along with one another, but they were so supposed to fall in love and live happily ever after. I have been writing all my life, I have a young adult novel, and two adult romance novels, one contemporary romance thats almost finished and hope for hundreds more in the future.



Blurb : A vampire sworn to protect his kind. A sadistic hunter wanting the blood of vampire. One beautiful human caught in the crossfire.



Annie was definitely not ready for the life that was about to be handed to her.  She was dealing with a job she liked, but a boss she hated. She had no family and only one true friend. One horrible day took  her life by surprise. Beaten and almost dead she finds her life in the arms of a handsome, over bearing vampire and wants nothing more than to stay put there forever, but can't seem to let go of her past.

Nicholie was definitely on a mission in his life; to kill the hunters that killed his sister Emma, and maintaining his life as an assassin which was more than time consuming. Closing in on a lead, he ends up finding Annie instead, and falls head over heels with this breathtaking human that he wants to make his own, testing his very belief system as a vampire.






A Page in The Life blog - Interview questions:



How long have you been a writer?  I know writers say all my life, but as a career 6 years and ready for life.



Tell us about your latest or coming soon book(s). What inspired it?

Midnight Assassin is  paranormal romance about a Vampire avenging the death of his sister Emma , who ends up finding a human woman who is on the brink of death and wants nothing more than to make her his own.

I would have to say my inspiration comes from my dream to be smitten and bitten by a vampire someday. I love writing stories about the men and things we fantasize about, every women that is. So inspiration for us courageous and beautiful women is out there everywhere.



Was there a lot of research involved in creating this book?

My research involved picking apart my imagination and telling it to settle down. This books research was already stored because of my love for vampires, its was just finding  a way to put them how I see them.



How much time did it take from writing your first book to having it published? 2 really long agonizing years.



Do you work on one project at a time? Or do you multi-task? I have 6 kids so multi-tasking is what I do but I do try to put most of my focus on the biggest project.


Please tell us what you got coming up and what you may be working on in the future?

Right now I am finishing up a contemporary  romance called Dark days, it’s a novel about a navy seal trying to protect the love he sworn off. And in the near future I might venture into telling a few short stories, I have yet to do that and cant wait!



What’s a guilty pleasure you have?

Oh lets see *taps chin* Men, I love my beefcakes but I like them with sexy southern accents and blue eyes.

A Snickers also gets me into doing just about anything.


Where can we find you on the ‘net?






1 comment:

Tweet it!

The Romance Studios

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-6jNp4LDFrXI/TdOM6L9092I/AAAAAAAAAG0/SQaj2BgT66U/s1600/Kinfolk-EBOOK.jpg