Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tuesday Temptation: A Little More Tease From Love Tattoo

So for those who like Monday's taste, here's more....but be warned.....it's a little explicit so if you don't like such things, you may want to stop reading now.....but for those who do.......






As Will stopped, he turned around so that he faced me and we stood there for a few

seconds, staring at each other, drinking in the potent desire that

surrounded us with such power that I almost could touch it.

Then he bent his mouth to mine, fierce and possessive, and

kissed me with such fervor that I could not breathe but I did not care.

His lips iced my feverish mouth but instead of cooling me, his winter

chill fired me all the more. As we kissed, he managed to strip his

clothing away with such speed that I didn’t notice until he stood there,

all proud flesh, nothing but skin, eyes, and hair. His fingers failed to

fumble as he unzipped my dress and slid it down to the floor. I

stepped out of it and as I did, I pulled both panties and hose away.

Will undid the bra and discarded it so that we could touch, naked as

Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden.





What he did next felt too sinful for any version of paradise but

far too pleasant to stop. His hands touched me everywhere, followed

by his mouth. He explored me with greed and I did the same. As I

fingered his flesh, I noticed how very beautiful he seemed. Even the

hairs covering his arms were so fragile and fine that I marveled at

such exquisite detail. His skin radiated with a translucence that

reminded me of fine pearls, alabaster pale. That red mark I noticed

on his left arm earlier no longer remained and I wondered if I had

imagined it.





He nuzzled my throat, put his head with those black curls

flying everywhere on my breasts. He kissed them, each one in turn

and then suckled at my nipples. They hardened with his touch and

ached, begging for more. He used his teeth on my bare shoulders to

evoke such sensual delight that I thought I could stand it but I did not

want him to stop. Will kissed my throat, from the hollow at the base

of it to each side. I could feel him making love tattoos there. His

mouth suckled against that tender skin and then, as before, I could

feel the sharp prick of his teeth as he used them to break the skin, to

bruise me and leave his mark. Until now, I didn’t much like hickeys.

But, when Will delivered them, his subtle, delicate bites sent delicious

chills through my entire body. After he marked me, he kissed me

\with such total passion that I could not see for a few moments.





“That makes twice,” he whispered in my ear but I didn’t

understand and I didn’t even try as he kissed me again.

I could not think about that or anything else but sweet

seduction. As the kiss turned potent, he pulled me to the bed and

without bothering to remove the comforter, he took me there.





Like it? You can buy it here:

http://www.amazon.com/Love-Tattoo-ebook/dp/B004SIQYO6/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&m=AG56TWVU5XWC2&s=digital-text&qid=1300438846&sr=1-3



http://www.evernightpublishing.com/products/Love-Tattoo-by-Lee-Ann-Sontheimer-Murphy.html



http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Love-Tattoo/Lee-Ann-Sontheimer-Murphy/e/2940011255069/?itm=1&USRI=love+tattoo





And for those who still haven't had enough - LOVE SCARS coming in June from Evernight Publishing!



Also at All Romace, Manic Readers, Smashwords and more

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet it!

The Romance Studios

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-6jNp4LDFrXI/TdOM6L9092I/AAAAAAAAAG0/SQaj2BgT66U/s1600/Kinfolk-EBOOK.jpg