Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The To-Do List

My to-do list is usually full, scribbled notes on my desk that list all the many things I should be doing.   Right now, I know that I will have more edits coming soon so I'm staring out the window at the first totally sunny day in what seems like weeks debating what to do.

I have my guest blog posts for the immediate future finished so I can check that off.

The question is whether or not I settle into work on the WIP, Forest Dancer, or if I self-edit the finished MS I want to send off to a publisher very soon or if I work on some short stories for various anthologies.

My routine is off because one of my daughters insisted that I take her to school this morning because she had very large tri-poster boards for a project that would get mangled on the bus.   So I did, diving into rush hour small town style which I often think is worse than in a city.   In an urban area, everyone knows what they are doing most of the time and you just plunge into the mess, drive like a crazy person, and it works.  In a small town, you can't always anticipate what the other driver may do because it's often what you don't expect.   All of the schools here, even the newer ones, were not designed with traffic flow in mind so it's a mess.

So what do I do?  I don't know but I need to pick something soon and get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet it!

The Romance Studios

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-6jNp4LDFrXI/TdOM6L9092I/AAAAAAAAAG0/SQaj2BgT66U/s1600/Kinfolk-EBOOK.jpg