Monday, April 11, 2011

Come Join Me At The Friends of the Library Author Fair On Saturday!

If you like anywhere near Neosho, Missouri, you might want to mark April 16 on the calendar because a first time ever event is taking place.  The local Friends of the Library are sponsoring an Author Fair (or Faire - somehow both spellings are being used and I tend to like Faire, it just sounds so retro and festive) on Saturday.

The event will take place at Neosho High School on south Neosho Boulevard in the Atrium from 1pm until 3pm.  I will be one of about a dozen other authors who will give a brief introduction and then be available to talk.

Some of them will have books for sale but since my novels are ebooks at the present time, neither WOLFE'S LADY or LOVE TATTOO will be available but I will have purchase information and a lot of promotional freebies.

I have cards, postcards listing my current and upcoming titles, refrigerator magnets, and more.  I also put together a gift bag - which is a tote bag with my logo - that includes my now trademark Dove chocolate gift along with three anthologies that include my work.   I'll do a drawing for that at the fair and I will also be giving away the winner's choice of either of my two available paranormal romances (Kindle format) as well.

Other local and area authors will be on hand - I don't have an entire list of names so I won't list them for fear of leaving someone out but I do know there will be at least one other ebook author on hand (although I don't know who it is yet).

It should be a fun afternoon, a time for the public to meet and spend some time with local writers.   This is an opportunity to find out that writers and authors don't all live in New York city penthouses, wear tweed jackets, or hob nob with the rich and famous.

Come on out and join me along with other fellow authors Saturday for the first ever Friends of the Neosho Newton County Librarty Author Fair on Saturday, April 16, from 1pm to 3pm at the Neosho High School Atrium! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet it!

The Romance Studios

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-6jNp4LDFrXI/TdOM6L9092I/AAAAAAAAAG0/SQaj2BgT66U/s1600/Kinfolk-EBOOK.jpg