Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Cover Art And Release Dates!

Yesterday morning began at a frantic pace.  In the midst of the morning melee as I got my three kids up and around for school I realized that with all the birthday events and other activities I had not finished my weekly column for the local newspaper, The Neosho Daily News.   So I finished it and sent it to my very understanding editor John Ford who said it arrived in plenty of time.

Then I settled in to start the first edits for my July release from Champagne Books, KINFOLK.  So far, the edits have gone very well - no problems and I find that I agree with my new and very nice editor Nikki on her suggestions.  

I went back to work on the WIP and then stopped for lunch, thinking that the day was going well.

Then everything rushed up to warp speed when I checked my email after lunch.

First, I got my release date - an early one! - for LOVE TATTOO which will now be out in just over two weeks on March 18 from Evernight Publishing!

Then I got cover art and final back cover blurbs for my two Rebel Ink Press releases, LOVE NEVER FAILS and WITNESS PROTECTION PROGRAM.  I loved both covers - it always amazes me how well cover art turns out based on a few suggestions.

So I walked on air for awhile and then went back to the words.

I feel like I finally have hit a stride or found my groove.  Writing has long been what I do for a living but now I feel that being an author is what I was meant to do all along.

I'm loving it!

1 comment:

  1. I love getting cover-art! :) Congrats and best of luck with your Evernight release!

    ReplyDelete

Tweet it!

The Romance Studios

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-6jNp4LDFrXI/TdOM6L9092I/AAAAAAAAAG0/SQaj2BgT66U/s1600/Kinfolk-EBOOK.jpg