Saturday, March 19, 2011

All The World's A Stage

As Shakespeare wrote around 1600, all the world's a stage and men and women merely players.  Players at the time meant actors but when I read his lines today, I think about my written words put out for the world to read.

With the debut of my second novel, LOVE TATTOO (Evernight Publishing) yesterday, I feel like the world is a stage and that my work gains life when it is read.

If I pause to think about it, it boggles the mind that people I know and many I don't are reading my work.  They are following a story told by Cara Riley and they're getting to know sexy, Shakespeare quoting, truck driving Will Brennan.   They're be-bopping around the Memphis area with the pair and they're wondering just when - and how - he might reveal his secret to her.

I like it.

To those who have bought or are planning to buy LOVE TATTOO (or WOLFE's LADY), I offer thanks and appreciation because I could not do what I do - write - without your audience for my humble stage.

I also invite everyone to come over to the Coffee Time Romance Latte Lounge this afternoon to join me and other Rebel writers for a live chat.   Although my two Rebel releases (LOVE NEVER FAILS and WITNESS PROTECTION PROGRAM) won't be out for a few months, I'll be there and so will a number of other very talented authors.  It begins at 2pm Central time so stop by and say howdy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet it!

The Romance Studios

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-6jNp4LDFrXI/TdOM6L9092I/AAAAAAAAAG0/SQaj2BgT66U/s1600/Kinfolk-EBOOK.jpg