Sunday, January 9, 2011

Coming Soon In 2011

2011 is looking to become a banner year for me as an author! My short novel, Wolfe's Lady, (December 2010), debuted from Evernight Publishing late last year and I have three more novels, all full length, due out this year.




I also have some other works submitted to various publishers!



Between rounds of edits, promotion, and all the other things that we authors must do, I will have a busy schedule in 2011 and I am absolutely loving it!



KINFOLK, romantic suspense novel set in Northwest Arkansas, will be out in July from Champagne Books. Writer Katherine Vaughn returns to her rural roots to hide from the long arm of her late husband's drug suppliers but finds unexpected love instead in the arms of a former NAVY Seal who must protect her when the dangerous men searching for Katherine find her.



LOVE NEVER FAILS, contemporary romance, comes out in mid-September from Rebel Ink Press. Sometimes old loves never leave our hearts. When a call in the night from the love of her life, Reid Ramsay, summons Caroline Cunningham back home, she goes without even knowing why. Once back in the old hometown, she must not only help Reid find his brother but the couple must work through past baggage to find their happiness.



A TIME TO LOVE, time travel romance, will be out in November from Champagne Books. Reclusive songwriter Samuel Baird drinks too much in his lonely, remote home in southern Arkansas' Ouachita Mountains but intervention arrives during a thunderstorm. The woman claims she is from the 1890's which he can't believe - but when he realizes all she claims is true, love must find a way to overcome many obstacles.



I love what I do for a living - I think I am very fortunate to be able to do what I enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet it!

The Romance Studios

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-6jNp4LDFrXI/TdOM6L9092I/AAAAAAAAAG0/SQaj2BgT66U/s1600/Kinfolk-EBOOK.jpg