Tuesday, November 9, 2010

One Little, Two Little, Three Little Books......

Remember that little song from childhood, "one little, two little, three little Indians"...that tune is running through my head right now but I'm subsituting books for "Indians" because at the moment, I am looking at not one but three upcoming book releases!

Since this is the culmination of an almost lifelong compulsion to write and years of honing my craft, I'm pretty darn chuffed about it.

My novel Wolfe's Lady will debut from Evernight Publishing next month. My novel Kinfolk is scheduled for a July, 2011 release from Champagne Books and another novel, the first in a two-part series, A Time To Love has also been accepted by Champagne.

I have a few other novel length irons in the fire as well and am deep into my current work-in-progress or WIP.

These are exciting times for me but also very busy but I wouldn't have it any other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet it!

The Romance Studios

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-6jNp4LDFrXI/TdOM6L9092I/AAAAAAAAAG0/SQaj2BgT66U/s1600/Kinfolk-EBOOK.jpg