Wednesday, September 15, 2010

How To Survive A Garden Gnome Attack (Chuck Sambuchino)

For once, insteading of claiming bragging rights, I would like to salute Chuck Sambuchino for not only the publication of his book, "How To Survive A Garden Gnome Attack" but also for making the pages of the September 2010 Reader's Digest mini-book excerpts. It's on the top of page 18 for those who want to see it.

That's tall cotton or it would be for me. The Reader's Digest is such an iconic magazine and it is one that has been around any home I have lived in all my life. It's the one magazine my parents, grandparents, assorted aunts, uncles, cousins, and all always subscribed to without fail. I still am a subscriber today and if any of my books were so featured, I would be cutting cartwheels across the front lawn in full view of the gnomes!

Congratulations to Chuck, whose Guide To Literary Agents blog I read almost as often as the Reader's Digest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet it!

The Romance Studios

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-6jNp4LDFrXI/TdOM6L9092I/AAAAAAAAAG0/SQaj2BgT66U/s1600/Kinfolk-EBOOK.jpg